Fannie May is celebrating 95 years of creating hand crafted chocolates! In honor of this sweet milestone, join us for 95 days of chocolate giveaways! Read the official rules below, and enter the sweepstakes here.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: Fannie May® 95 Flavors for our 95th Anniversary Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 12:01 a.m. EDT on Wednesday June 3, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Saturday September 5, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of ninety-four (94) individual daily drawings (the “Daily Drawings”) and one (1) final drawing (the “Final Drawing”) from along all the individuals that successfully entered any of the Daily Drawings.
2. HOW TO ENTER: From June 3 through September 4 there will be a daily drawing held each day. To enter a Daily Drawing simply visit the Fannie May® Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/FannieMayChocolates?fref=ts and completely fill out an entry form for that day. You may enter each of the ninety-four (94) Daily Drawings once, but to do so must come to the Facebook page and fill out an entry form each day that you would like to enter. Limit One Entry per person, per day in each of the Daily Drawings. Anyone who enters any of the daily drawing will automatically be entered into the Final drawing. Limit One Entry per person in the Final Drawing.
Entrants must have or open an account on Facebook.com in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. Facebook accounts are free and can be opened at www.facebook.com. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter Sweepstakes are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”) Ninety-Five (95) prizes in total. One (1) Prize will be awarded per day per the chart below. Total ARV for all prizes for the SWEEPSTAKES is $1101.70 USD.
FANNIE MAY 95 FLAVORS FOR 95 YEARS SWEEPSTAKES
Day Prize Size ARV
1 3-Jun Heritage tin – Pixies 1/2 pound $ 14.99
2 4-Jun 1/4 lb. Carmarsh dark 1/4 pound $ 6.25
3 5-Jun 1 .5 lbs. Chocolate Nut fudge 1 1/2 pounds $ 24.99
4 6-Jun Dark Sea Salt chocolate bar 85 gram $ 2.99
5 7-Jun Milk Mays 1/4 pound $ 6.25
6 8-Jun 10oz Peanut brittle 10 oz. $ 9.99
7 9-Jun truffle petite 1/4 pound $ 6.25
8 10-Jun Nut Glaze 10 oz. $ 19.99
9 11-Jun Gummy bears 1 pound $ 9.99
10 12-Jun CCS Dark Choc Almonds 2.3 oz. $ 2.99
11 13-Jun Peanut Caramel Apple 1 each $ 9.99
12 14-Jun Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels 1/4 pound $ 6.25
13 15-Jun VBC Dark 1/4 pound $ 6.25
14 16-Jun Jalapeno lime brittle 10 oz. $ 9.99
15 17-Jun Dixies 1/4 pound $ 6.25
16 18-Jun Coconut cream dark 1/4 pound $ 6.25
17 19-Jun Raisin cluster 1/4 pound $ 6.25
18 20-Jun Pink ice 1/4 pound $ 6.25
19 21-Jun Assorted Nuts 10 oz. $ 19.99
20 22-Jun 85 gram bar DK toasted coconut 85 gram $ 2.99
21 23-Jun FM expresso beans 1.7 oz. $ 2.99
22 24-Jun Hostess mint 1/4 pound $ 6.25
23 25-Jun Caramel milk 1/4 pound $ 6.25
24 26-Jun Pastel Mints 14 oz. $ 9.99
25 27-Jun VBC Milk 1/4 pound $ 6.25
26 28-Jun Caramel lollipops Box of 10 $ 6.25
27 29-Jun Gourmet English licorice 1 lb. $ 9.99
28 30-Jun Orange squares 8 oz. $ 9.99
29 1-Jul Malted Milk Balls 8 oz. $ 9.99
30 2-Jul Mint Meltaways chocolate 1/4 pound $ 6.25
31 3-Jul Assorted lollipops Box of 10 $ 6.95
32 4-Jul Half doz. deluxe berries 6 berries $ 29.99
33 5-Jul Orange Peel 1/4 pound $ 6.25
34 6-Jul Almond cluster milk 1/4 pound $ 6.25
35 7-Jul Carmarsh milk 1/4 pound $ 6.25
36 8-Jul Chocolate covered cherries -dark 1/4 pound $ 6.25
37 9-Jul Swedish fish 1 pound $ 9.99
38 10-Jul Cheesecake Sampler 1 each $ 29.99
39 11-Jul Assorted Fruit slices 8 oz. $ 9.99
40 12-Jul Vanilla Caramel 1/4 pound $ 6.25
41 13-Jul Non-Pareils Dark Chocolate 10 oz. $ 9.99
42 14-Jul Dark Chocolate Squares 8 oz. $ 9.99
43 15-Jul Honey almond nougat 1/4 pound $ 6.25
44 16-Jul Pixie berries 6 berries $ 34.99
45 17-Jul FM delights gift box 1 pound $ 14.99
46 18-Jul Pixies – Milk sharing box 7 oz. $ 9.99
47 19-Jul Dark Chocolate Hot Fudge truffles 7 oz. $ 9.99
48 20-Jul Raspberry creams 1/4 pound $ 6.25
49 21-Jul Heritage tin – Bridge Mix 1/2 pound $ 14.99
50 22-Jul 85 gram bar with Toffee 85 gram $ 2.99
51 23-Jul Pixie Apple 1 apple $ 9.99
52 24-Jul Lemon cream 1/4 pound $ 6.25
53 25-Jul Cajun kicker 6 oz. $ 9.99
54 26-Jul Caramel Dark 1/4 pound $ 6.25
55 27-Jul Strawberry Creams 1/4 pound $ 6.25
56 28-Jul Heritage tin – Colonial 1/2 pound $ 14.99
57 29-Jul Peanut butter smoothie milk 1/4 pound $ 6.25
58 30-Jul Chocolate cherries milk 1/4 pound $ 6.25
59 31-Jul Salted Cashews 12 oz. $ 19.99
60 1-Aug Assorted Chocolates 1 pound $ 24.99
61 2-Aug Vanilla Nut Caramel 1/4 pound $ 6.25
62 3-Aug Heritage tin -Mint Meltaways 1/2 pound $ 19.99
63 4-Aug Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels 7 oz. $ 9.99
64 5-Aug Pixies- dark 1/4 pound $ 6.25
65 6-Aug Very Berry mix 6 oz. $ 9.99
66 7-Aug Caramel cream 1/4 pound $ 6.25
67 8-Aug CCS Choc Cherries 1/4 pound $ 6.25
68 9-Aug Pink ladies 1/4 pound $ 6.25
69 10-Aug Dried Pineapple chunks 10 oz. $ 9.99
70 11-Aug Raspberry squares 8 oz. $ 9.99
71 12-Aug French nougat 1/4 pound $ 6.25
72 13-Aug Trinidads 7 oz. $ 9.99
73 14-Aug Coco ball 1/4 pound $ 6.25
74 15-Aug Maple cream in milk chocolate 1/4 pound $ 6.25
75 16-Aug Colonial Assortment 1 pound $ 24.99
76 17-Aug Expresso squares 8 oz. $ 9.99
77 18-Aug Jordan Almonds 1 pound $ 19.99
78 19-Aug Mays -dark 1/4 pound $ 6.25
79 20-Aug CCS Blueberries 2.1 oz. $ 2.99
80 21-Aug Sour gummy bears 1 pound $ 9.99
81 22-Aug Walnut Cluster milk & dark 1/4 pound $ 6.25
82 23-Aug Chocolate fudge 1.5 pounds $ 24.99
83 24-Aug Orange cream 1/4 pound $ 6.25
84 25-Aug Lemon drops 10 oz. $ 9.99
85 26-Aug Mint Meltaways Combo 1/4 pound $ 6.25
86 27-Aug FM Artisan 12 pc $ 30.00
87 28-Aug Coconut spice brittle 10 oz. $ 9.99
88 29-Aug Milk Chocolate Squares 1/4 pound $ 6.25
89 30-Aug Truffle Assortment 16 pc $ 24.99
90 31-Aug Chocolate toffee 1/4 pound $ 6.25
91 1-Sep 85 gram bar Sea salt Almond 85 gram $ 2.99
92 2-Sep Filbert cluster dark 1/4 pound $ 6.25
93 3-Sep Assorted Creams 1/2 pound $ 12.49
94 4-Sep FM Artisan 25 pc $ 50.00
95 5-Sep $95 Fannie May Gift card (“Final Drawing”) 1 card $ 95.00
4. WINNER SELECTION:
Daily Drawings: For each Daily Drawing one (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during that specific day. For Example for the Day 1 Daily Drawing all eligible entries received between 12:01 am EDT on June 3, 2015 through 11:59 pm EDT on June 3, 2015 will be pooled together and one (1) winner will randomly be selected by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the specific day. This process will repeat through Day 94. Non-winning entries will not be rolled over into the next days’ Daily Drawing.
Final Drawing: Anyone who submitted an eligible entry into any of the Ninety-Four (94) individual Daily Drawings will receive one (1) entry into the Final Drawing. Note regardless of how many Daily Drawings you enter you will only receive one (1) total entry into the Final Drawing. All entries into the Final drawing will be pooled together and one (1) winner will be randomly selected by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of individuals that submitted eligible entries into Daily Drawings
Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by email associated with their Facebook account. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winner releases Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account of the entrant. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who have or open an account on Facebook.com. Employees and families of Fannie May Confections Brans, Inc. (“Sponsor”) their parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winners, visit: http://fanniemay.com/95th-anniversary-sweepstakes from approximately June 5th through October 5th, 2015.
8. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes are Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc., 2457 W. North Avenue, Melrose Park, IL 60160.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER FANNIE MAY CONFECTIONS BRANDS, INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRIZE OR THE ARV OF THE PRIZE SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2015 Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion